Dr. Lisa E Hart Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lisa E Hart?

Your kidoes will be in good hands

Dr. Hart is not only a mother and understands kids and mommy life but so compassionate, understanding and willing to go the extra mile. Her office is very clean, fun for my toddler and staff is so sweet and caring especially for my strong willed not liking medication toddler. She is creative and has saved my child's life so many times after moving to Tulsa and becoming so sick. We love her!! She is not just a dear friend but helped me so much with my toddler and great advice. She doesn't always prescribe pills but looks at the big picture.

Best Pediatrics Doctors I have found.

office staff was rude

I liked the dr. but her office staff was so rude. They do not know how to talk to people and they are not professional at all.