Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Faia
Dr. Lisa Faia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Ypsilanti, MI (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Faia is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Chelsea, St John Hospital & Medical Center and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Faia has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Faia has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Lisa Faia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.