Dr. Lisa Falls Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Falls?

Very unhelpful

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Falls prescribed a lot of different medications to my 5 year old son she diagnosed him with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and ADHD at the age of 3. When called due to the safety of my son she told me she didn't have to talk to me during her lunch break, threatened me with a lawyer, and still didn't awnser any of my questions! I just want to make sure my son is ok. She's not helpful at all, and because of her I'm still worried about son.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Sara(h) on the phone is very unwilling to work with people and the Dr. will never call you back or handle any requests made by patients, even if it is concerning the safety and well being of one of her very own patients! NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR! I am going to also be submitting a complaint with medical boards and the BBB.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

She is very understanding and shows that she cares.

Posted on August 10th, 2017