Dr. Lisa Farah-Eways Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Farah-Eways?

Terrible experience

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Granted I didn't get pregnant. She was condescending and rushed. With so much money on the line and emotional desperation - she lacked empathy. After many of the appointments, I felt beaten down.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

I was disappointed to spend 2 years at KP ivf santa clara under care of lisa far-eways. I had completed over 9 IUI inseminations with no results. I went to UCSF, they told me I need to remove septum and 2 polyps which could cause infertility. Kaiser NP told me about the concave uterus and the polyps but kept telling it was benign. Benigh??? after 8 failied insemination. Dr Far-eways insisted I continue with costly IVF procedure without operating the removal of the polyps and the enlarged septum. I feel deceived and so sad that I wasted 2 years of my precious fertility years at Kaiser. I don't recommend Dr Far-eways or Kaiser Permanente to look after any patient's best interest and well-beings .

Posted on May 10th, 2012

She complains about her staff and other patients to you.Appointments feel rushed. Don't know why she comes recommended.

not good feeling

Posted on April 18th, 2012

As another review mentioned she is rush. I didnt feel much care from her when she was doing my uterus check-up. Instead, she wse doing it very quick and wih quite speed. I had similar procedures before. But the time with her, I felt unusurall disturbance with my inner organs. Not only that, the full day after the appointment I felt sick and uncofortable. Another thing I noticed, she seems unwilling to answer my questions. I dont feel connected with her during my visit.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

I was referred from my OB to her and stated she was one of the best reproductive enodocrinologist in Northern California. Since the first visit, she has reinforced me that she would be the boss during my care. She was rush and miscounted my antral follicle counts, and prescribed me with a very potent protocol. I ended up with ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. I was very ill for 2 weeks, not able to eat at all. Later, I received a very little refund from her failure medical treatment.

Posted on January 26th, 2017