Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Ford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
The staff was completely rude, arrogant and condescending. I now understand why Dr. Ford is accepting new patients, I won't go back. With too many options out there, you can find a health care provider who is more attentitive and has a much more professional staff. Also, be prepared to wait much longer than when your scheduled appointment is.
When I was first referred to Dr. Ford, I absolutely loved her! She really related to me on a more personal level!However, since she left the office on maternity leave, I noticed the staff and especially her Nurse practitioner, was completely rude!Since her recent return, I had referred a friend to see her. He had a HORRIBLE experience, with the staff, and with Dr. Ford. I am completely embarrassed. After his appointment he called to talk to the office manager and was hung up on! So, he called to talk to Dr. Ford and she didn't want to help either. She said, "there is nothing I can do!" Unfortunately, she is losing not one, but FOUR patients from this experience! Prior to finding out about this, I personally had made an appointment to see her for a referral. I too noticed the unprofessionalism of the staff and lack of concern from Dr. Ford. I am very disappointed that I am forced to find someone else.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
18 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lisa M Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNovant Health Primary Care, 7804 Fairview Rd Ste A, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Ford in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.