Dr. Lisa Ford Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Ford?

Really love going to her practice.

Good Care

Gave me all the care I could expect.But staff was rude and boarderline hateful. She is okey but I want go back.

a perfect family doctor

Dr. Ford takes time with patients and does not hesitate to move quickly for diagnostic tests. Because she does so, she caught my ovarian cancer before it had exceeded stage 2 or spread. Her quick and accurate steps saved my life, I am sure.

The staff was completely rude, arrogant and condescending. I now understand why Dr. Ford is accepting new patients, I won't go back. With too many options out there, you can find a health care provider who is more attentitive and has a much more professional staff. Also, be prepared to wait much longer than when your scheduled appointment is.

Service has gone down hill...

When I was first referred to Dr. Ford, I absolutely loved her! She really related to me on a more personal level!However, since she left the office on maternity leave, I noticed the staff and especially her Nurse practitioner, was completely rude!Since her recent return, I had referred a friend to see her. He had a HORRIBLE experience, with the staff, and with Dr. Ford. I am completely embarrassed. After his appointment he called to talk to the office manager and was hung up on! So, he called to talk to Dr. Ford and she didn't want to help either. She said, "there is nothing I can do!" Unfortunately, she is losing not one, but FOUR patients from this experience! Prior to finding out about this, I personally had made an appointment to see her for a referral. I too noticed the unprofessionalism of the staff and lack of concern from Dr. Ford. I am very disappointed that I am forced to find someone else.

Very Good and Caring Doctor

Dr. Ford has always been very understanding and caring. She listens well and has not hesitated in recommending me to a specialist when necessary.

I absoultely love Dr. Ford! She is by far the best family care physician I've visited and my mom and my sister both go to her, too! The women in her office can be a bit brisk, but Dr. Ford is so nice and caring that it more than makes up for it and she's always willing to answer my questions, no matter how stupid sometimes, haha! A great doctor for sure!