Dr. Lisa Freed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Freed?

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. Freed is an outstanding practioner and an amazing human being I truly admire!

Dorothy K Chambers

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Lisa Freed is one of the BEST doctors that I have come in contact with. She is caring, sensitive but truthful in her observations. She takes the time to go through your file and answer all of the questions that are posed to her. I couldn't ask for a better cardiologist! I would recommend her to everyone who needs to see someone with her specialty. She is absolutely excellent. I can't say enough good things on her behalf.

Cardiac Stents

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

After complaining of severe fatigue and hard breathing Dr. Freed sent me for an angiogram and 3 stents were implanted. I faired well for 3 weeks then relapsed. another angiogram was performed & another stent inserted. I never felt an improvement and after 5 weeks Dr. Freed advised I have an angiogram to see what's going on. A possible bypass might have to be performed, depending on this outcome. I am waiting 3 weeks to have this done to finish getting things done to move to another area. Dr. Freed is very compassionate and always suggests what is best for me. God willing she will be my physician for many years to come

Corinne E. Blackmer, PhD

Posted on August 28th, 2009

Dr. Lisa Freed is not only a brilliant clinician and a true practitioner of the science of medicine, the depth of her knowledge and acumen and insight into both the field of cardiology and the treatment of patients is amazing. You will thank yourself and feel lucky if you ever happen to need care by a cardiologist and happen to cross paths with this smoothly self-confident woman in a field still very much dominated by men. She kept her cool and got to the bottom of what was wrong with me in near record speed. Bless you, Dr. Freed. Don't move! We need you. I could see from the manner in which other physicians responded to her requests for action (with breathtaking speed) that her colleagues hold her in the highest esteem. She has brilliant command of her profession, and spends her life healing the sick. I know she restored me, and I and my family bless her.

Caring and Personable

Posted on May 6th, 2008

Dr. Lisa Freed always takes your blood presser herself. She always takes time to call you. Sometimes I have gotten a routine call on a Sunday morning. She is very thorough and follows through on all tasks. She is a caring and personable doctor. I like her.

Posted on September 7th, 2017