Dr. Lisa Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Freedman?

Thanks Doc

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr Freedman is great. Had been seeing our daughter since birth and she is growing nice and healthy . WITHOUT VACCINES !! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!

Extremely reliable

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Freedman is a wonderful physician. She is upfront and honest about your health and how she can help! She has been my wholistic practitioner since I moved to Philadelphia in 2009. I recommend her in the highest regard! Tom

WHAT A RELIEF

Posted on October 16th, 2017

After moving to PA., and having 2 failed attempts to find a Dr that was concerned about me as a person and what was going on with my health. It was huge relief to stumble onto Dr. Lisa Freedman. Her whole staff gives you the family vibe and they go out of their way to show you they care!! They go that extra mile that is a rarity now a days!!

Physician assessment

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Freedman is an excellent physician and caring medical professional. One can perceive her as serious because of her strong concern for your well-being. In short, I would recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone who cares about their health. Nancy Pollack, M.S.

Great experience!

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Very friendly and kind service, dealt with all my concerns and provided results I was looking for!

So Grateful To Have Found Her!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Freedman's for almost 10 years. Before her, I saw several doctors who could not properly diagnose my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia problem. Dr Freedman did! She took the time to "listen" to my problems and test me accordingly. She has employed both conventional medicine and holistic natural methods to help me. My problem is one that is ongoing, but the big difference is the quality of life I am able to live since I became her patient. She treats the whole body and constantly stays on the cutting edge with the latest information to help her patients. She is a wonderful doctor and I am so grateful to have found her. If you are sick or suffering from a medical issue and you're not getting any answers, please do yourself a favor and give Dr Freedman a try. She has made a real difference in my life, and she could in yours..

Very professional

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Easy scheduling

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Felt hopeful about my diagnosis

Dr. Lisa Beth Freedman

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr Freedman takes the time to get to know your lifestyle and physical needs and shape your care based on those needs. As a bicyclist I always appreciated that she is a fellow athlete.

One Of The Best Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I Love coming to Dr. Lisa Freedman. She has been my doctor since 2009. She is very carrying and always goes above and beyond her duties. She is very smart, professional and always explains every things carefully, making sure I understand. Her staff are very pleasant, and very time in her office it's very short. I highly recommend Dr. Lisa Freedman.

Dr Freedman

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedmans for over 17 years. Dr. Freedman is always attentive and during office visits I have never felt rushed or not listened to; She has monitored a chronic condition I have had for years and I definitely owe a good portion of my well being to Dr. Freedman. After hours and on weekends she has been helpful and accommodating. Dr. Freedman is very knowledgeable, attentive and caring – an excellent doctor.

Great Holistic Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Dr. Freedman uses various tests to find & treat the root of whatever problem you are having, not just the symptoms. She & her staff are always friendly & personable. They are in network w/ my insurance & I never have to wait long for an appt.