Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lisa Lowe
Lisa Lowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA . She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Lisa Lowe is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest and Tri-City Medical Center.
Lisa Lowe has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I had her as my Dr. in the ER and she was just amazing. She had the best bedside manner I've ever seen and she truly seemed to care and want to find out what was wrong with me. After having been released she called me at home from to check up on me. I think that's just amazing to have an ER Dr. took personal time to call a patient they saw one night. I ended up going back a 2nd time, didn't have her though but she called again the next day to see how i was cause she noticed i had been back in again, I think Dr. Lowe is one of the best Dr.'s I've ever had and I'm very glad that I had her during my visit.
Lowe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Tri-City Medical Center
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UC San Diego Health System
Promise Hospital San Diego
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
Cape Cod Health Systems
13 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Ucsd Medical Center
Lisa Lowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Lisa Lowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.