Dr. Lisa G Newman Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lisa G Newman?

Terrible. Avoid. Is obsessed with diabetes, even if you don't have diabetes or any blood sugar issues....Also, pushes drugs on you. When I asked her if there were any naturalistic alternatives to the drugs she offered me, she asked, "What, do you wanna take arsenic?" Literally. I wanted to respond, "Yes, please, give me arsenic if you have access to it, because that would surely solve all of my problems in one dose." But, unlike her, I took the high road and explained that by "naturalistic" I did not mean arsenic or even homeopathic, but rather "lifestyle" changes or external ways to treat the condition. Also, she was very condescending about my hesitancy to take birth control. In addition, she gave a very strange physical exam. Finally, she won't admit late patients, so I was sure to be there on time, which I was, and then had to weight 30 minutes because SHE was late. Ridiculous, impatient, very tacky, and rude.

Have seen her on many occasions, and have always left with a better sense of my condition from the thorough and thoughful way she presents it. Every question I had was answered in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her to others

I highly recommend Dr. Newman. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain a complex medical condition in terms I can understand. She is also very concientious in following up with lab results, etc.