Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa L Gabhart has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
After going to other pediatricians that I didn't like we finally found Dr. Gabhart. What a breath of fresh air. She will be our pediatrician going forward. She was great with my Granddaughter who was afraid to be there but warmed up the minute the Dr. Came into the room. It was a wonderful experience.
I wanted to take the time to write a review, because I am shocked at some of the bad reviews on here. My experience with Dr. Gabhart and her staff has been excellent. She has taken the time with both my daughters (who are very young) during appointments, and after a bit of a scary diagnosis for one, reassured me and helped me to relax. I think she is wonderful. She even walks each child over to a "treasure chest" after each appointment. We've gone through three other pediatricians in the past three years, and I honestly believe that Dr. Gabhart is the best. I plan on taking my daughters to her until we move, or until they are ready to transition to an adult doctor.
She seems very unprofessional and seems rushed at all times. She doesn't seem aware and familiar with our previous checkups that she did with my daughter and for a doctor I would think she would be the one who gives our daughter's shots for her 4 month check up instead of transferring us to another technician. And on top of that, she had rescheduled our appointment for our daughter's 1 year checkup 5 times already without any explanation to why she is going to be out of the office. Very disappointed.
I love the staff but was horribly unimpressed with the doctor. This doctor seems to be uninformed. She should say, this is an area I am unfamiliar with and will need to refer you to a specialist. NOT--let's see if she is better in a few weeks. In addition we waited 40 minutes in the room and we were the first appointment. She shows up late and gave us NO NEW information. Seriously a waste of time. I can google facts of injuries have be more informed. If you are looking for a doctor---look somewhere else! She is a waste of your time. What if this were a life or death situation? Let's just see if she is better in a few weeks.
30 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lisa L Gabhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSharp Healthcare, 10670 Wexford St, San Diego, CA
Dr. Lisa L Gabhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.