Dr. Lisa Genecov Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Genecov?

Stay away and save your money

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Genecov has mastered the art of the rip off. Her tests are very simplistic. She diagnosed my child with PDD/NOS. She said that my child was too young to get the "autism" label. However, a few weeks later when I went to the local early education school. They performed a 3 hour intensive diagnosis and clearly identified my child as a child with Autism. Dr. (hate to give that title) Genecov later stated that their tests are much more comprehensive and supersede hers. Then why am I paying her $300+ out of pocket for the first trip and over $100 for subsequent visits? The school's assessment was free. My insurance was also charged for a slew of tests that she could not possibly carry out as we answered all of the questions. The final straw was when she referred us to a speech therapist who was more interested in telling us about her family than working with my child.

Type 2 Diabetes