Dr. Lisa Gennari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Gennari?

Posted on September 29th, 2015

No need to look further! Dr. Gennari has excellent people skills along with her vast knowledge and superior technical skills. The staff at Associates in Women's Health are wonderful. They are friendly and helpful. I consider myself lucky to be a patient of Dr. Gennari.

Great Dr.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

She was very friendly and caring. She took my concerns as seriously as I did she even offered to talk to me like there was no time limits or anything. ...

By far one of the best doctors I've known

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Gennari for more than 10 years and she is one of the best and most personable physicians I've known. She's is very knowledgeable in both the OB and GYN field, and provides you with all the options of treatment and works with you on the best treatment for you. She's a wonderful listener and has a great sense of humor too!My oldest daughter is extremely frightened of doctors and when she needed to be seen by a gyn as a teenager, I talked to Dr. Gennari about her situation and, together, we developed a plan of action for treatment. Since then Dr. Gennari has gone out of her way to make sure my daughter feels comfortable and secure every step of the way. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gennari and I'm constantly recommending her to my family and friends. There's a reason she has a 4 1/2 month wait see her for an annual check up!

No better doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Always takes time to listen. Is familiar with your history. Warm, caring and professional. I can't say enough about this doctor.

She is fantastic - highly recommend

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Dr. Gennari is one-of-a-kind. I agree completely with the other reviewers. She immediately connects with her patients and you feel like you've known her for years. She is extremely knowledgeable, insightful, helpful and makes you feel like you are a close family member - which is so rare. I recommend her to everyone.

Posted on December 16th, 2008

Great doctor with great bedside manner. Cares about her patients and never makes you feel rushed. I drive 30 minutes to see her and her office.

Posted on December 10th, 2016