Dr. Lisa Gilmer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Gilmer?

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I just love my kids pediatrician,Lisa Gilmer she has been great with them from the start.

Going to Walgreens

Posted on July 18th, 2013

We have been using Dr. Gilmer for a few years and she has been very good as a Dr. Every time we have used her we have had scheduling issues with the staff. This last visit was the worst. We needed school physical something that takes 5 minutes from Walgreens and they mentioned that they were all booked. Fine thinking that we would go to Walgreens or CVS. Then when I mentioned that we would go somewhere else they asked if we could come before they opened. On our way there was an accident and I tried to call but they didn't answer. Then when we got their still before they even opened they said they could not see us. When I asked why they said if we had called they would have been able to. I mentioned that we did call and the response was that they don't pick up the phone prior to them opening. When I mentioned that we would wait they said, no can't see you. To add insult to injury the staff informed us because they had to cancel the appointment without 24 hours notice that we will be charged for the appointment. Well not going to pay for services not rendered and going to Walgreens.

Posted on May 16th, 2016