Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa N Gray
Dr. Lisa N Gray, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center. Dr. Gray has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa N Gray has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Lisa N Gray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Heart Institute Llc, 3841 Piper St Ste T100, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa N Gray in this video.
Dr. Lisa N Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.