Dr. Lisa I Griggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa I Griggs?

Where is she?

Am trying to find this doctor, as she left our town and has my minor son's medical records!! I am only one of many who used her and now cannot find her to obtain information that belongs to a member of my family. She is the last doctor to give him a complete physical, and I need his records to give to his new physician.

Happy Patient

My heart is broken she is no longer practicing in Dalton. I don't know what happened but she's no longer in business. Very shocking- she's an EXCELLENT physician. She cares about the whole person- not just the drive thru doctoring process to see how many patients you can see in a day. She cares about the obese and helping them loose weight to be healthier. GOD BLESS YOU DR G!!! We all love you, dear!!

Not sure where her office is located now. She had to move out of her old location. Good dr. but she said she has a hard time getting medicaid and insurance companies to pay her. Very caring and seems knowledgable but she can't admit patients to the hospital. If you have a problem (like swollen leg due to circulation problems)you will have to go the ER and be seen by someone who doesn't know you. I don't like that ...so I'm changing. I'm not sure why she is not on staff at our hospital.

DR. GRIGGS SAVED OUR LIVES!!

What could I possibly say that is glowing enough about a doctor who actually saved not only my life, but the life of my dear husband, as well?! We were already impressed with Dr. Griggs when we started seeing her about 3 years ago, but because of her thorough, caring, holistic approach, she caught cancers in both of us that some other doctor might not have found until it was much too late to cure us. She is a true hero in our book!

so worth the wait

I had an unusually long wait because Dr. Griggs had had a family emergency come up earlier in the day (my earlier wait for lab work was next to nothing), but having a doctor as thorough and caring as she is is worth any wait. This was my first appointment, and she spent at least half of our hour together getting to know me and my personal history, not just the medical stuff - by the time she got to anything hands-on, she knew not only my drug allergies and mental health history, but also how much I admire my mom for going back to school and how long my boyfriend and I have been together. It's so valuable to me to have a doctor who wants to know and treat me as a whole person.I came in with a list of questions, and she spent as much time addressing each of them as I needed to understand what was going on and what I should do. She also helped me understand some things about my health insurance I hadn't been sure of. I've never left a doctor's office before with no feeling of "oh, I should have asked ___," but Dr. Griggs really set my mind at ease without rushing me.I'm so glad to have found such a caring doctor!

I Hit A gold mine

I was so ready for a chg in Drs, but didn't want to make the move to chg. to someone different, but when My insurance changed and the other md was no longer in netwk, someone recommended Dr Griggs to me, and I was lucky enough to be accepted as a new Pt. She has been so thorough, and caring, and looks at all aspects of your health and see's that the issues are addressed. She takes all time needed to go over everything w/ her patients, and does not treat pt's assembly line process. I have never had a problem getting an appt if needed. All she ask in return that we take our healt issues serious, and work for good outcomes, not just waste her time and caring and not do what is our part to stay well . I would reccomend her to everyone, but she is not super human .

Very Caring physician

Very caring, about patients and family. Willing to the extra mile to help. Concerns for family, careful with giving medications.