Dr. Lisa Grunebaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Grunebaum?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Grunebaum. She is the best at what she does. She is up-to date on all the latest techniques. She is professional and a true wonderful physician. I love her and I am her #1 fan.

Great Experience

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I went in to see Dr. Grunebaum for Botox and Fillers. Dr. Grunebaum made me feel very comfortable and at ease during my visit. Her answers to all my questions were very thorough and I did not feel like she was pushing me to do more work than I needed/ wanted done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Grunebaum to anyone who is interested in cosmetic work. She is the best!

Wonderful experience

Posted on September 6th, 2012

From the moment I made the appointment to when I left the office I was treated with professionalism and respect. Dr. Grunebaum demonstrated a true concern for my desired results. She has a caring and gentle bedside manner and I didn't feel rushed like I have at other offices. I loved my final results and will continue to see and refer Dr. Grunebaum!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr Grunebaum is an amazing, knowledgeable doctor who cares for her patients. She is always willing to answer questions and spend the time necessary to give quality care. I recommend her most highly.

Outstanding

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Outstanding physician, outstanding experience. Dr. Grunebaum took the time to answer all my questions and worked with me to develop a treatment that best fit my unique needs.

Posted on June 9th, 2017