Dr. Lisa R Halpern Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lisa R Halpern?

Very impressed

I have been seeing Dr. Halpern for about 15 years. She is a great listener and has useful suggestions. She has always been empathetic while remaining professional. She is a very good Doctor and her staff is always helpful, they are punctual in returning my calls if needed.

Disgrace to her field

Dr. Halpern does not care about her patients' wellbeing. She refuses to call or fax in prescriptions, even under exceptional circumstances, and seems to feel that forcing her patients to go through medication withdrawl is a good way to teach them to plan better. She cannot keep track of patient information, including important facts like which medication they are taking and in what amount.

Outstanding physician who does not over medicate to help with depression symptoms

Good doctor

I like Dr. Halpern a great deal. I have been a patient for a long time and have no complaints. She does her job well and tries to make patients feel at ease.

I highly recommend Dr. Halpern. She is one of the few doctors who tries to understand what I am saying. I am glad I found her.

Dr. Halpern has been helpful to me for many years. I highly recommend her.

Dr Halprin is a very competent no nonsense Dr. I'm only there for medication consults, but it has always been a pleasant experience. Would highly recommend her.

Recommend

I liked that this Dr. seemed sincere and personable. She listened to my complaints and discussed options. I plan to return.

Help

When I was at my lowest she helped me thru the most horrible experience of my life. I thank God that she was there when I needed a dr and everyone else had a six week waiting list. She turned my life aroun d

Good Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Halpern for 3 years and she has always been there when I needed help. She is different than many doctors I have know in the past because she treats me as an equal. She has a relaxed, approachable manner that has allowed me to open up and let her know how I feel. I would recommend her to anyone. She has really helped me.

Dr Halpern is very competent & caring.

Would recommend her highly

She diagnosed my problem of addiction to benzo's in a completely non judgemental manner and is managing my recovery, in a realistic manner, through weekly check-in's to ween me off of medication I had struggled with for months. She identified the problem, approached me with it and never once made me feel worse. Her responsible approach is supporting my recovery. I find the negative reviews difficult to believe because my experience has been the complete opposite. I cannot describe the relief I feel having her in my corner.

Dr. Lisa R Halpern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.