Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Harris
Dr. Lisa Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Memorial Hospital of South Bend. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lisa Harris has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lisa Harris has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa Harris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Memorial Hospital of South Bend
IU Health Methodist Hospital
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
30 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Lisa Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.