Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa M Helmick DO
Dr. Lisa M Helmick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Helmick is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Of Michigan. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa M Helmick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lisa M Helmick has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa M Helmick - Posted on October 9th, 2018
She was extremely condescending and rude at my 20 week anatomy appointment. I understand that she has delivered a lot of babies but since this is my first baby if my questions seem beneath her she could maybe try to hide her annoyance just a little. She is not my regular OB but because she is one of the associates and there is a 1 in 4 chance she could deliver my baby I will be finding a new OB.
If I could leave a negative star I would!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa M Helmick - Posted on September 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa M Helmick - Posted on September 1st, 2016
Dr. Helmick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Lisa M Helmick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lisa M Helmick
Insurance Accepted at Both Locations: Aetna Blue Care Network Blue Choice Blue Cross Traditional Blue Preferred GM, Ford, Mpsers Blue Preferred Plus Care Choices Cigna PPO, HMO Community Blue PPO Great West HAP Healthchoice M-Care Healthplus Medicare Medicare Advantage Multi Plan PPOM Preferred Choices Priority Health Private Healthcare Pro America United Health Care
Locations & DirectionsASSOCIATED OB/GYN, 2525 S Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Helmick, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Bloomfield Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Helmick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.