3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Helmick?

RUDE

She was extremely condescending and rude at my 20 week anatomy appointment. I understand that she has delivered a lot of babies but since this is my first baby if my questions seem beneath her she could maybe try to hide her annoyance just a little. She is not my regular OB but because she is one of the associates and there is a 1 in 4 chance she could deliver my baby I will be finding a new OB.

If I could leave a negative star I would!

Speaking with her over the phone she was very rude and inconsiderate. Was on call for my usual doctor and over the phone said I wasn't in enough pain from the sound of my voice, even though I have never spoke to or met with her previous to this. Would not recommend.

Dr. Lisa M Helmick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.

Dr. Lisa M Helmick Is this you?