Dr. Lisa D Hermann Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lisa D Hermann?

Dr. Hermann saved my life

I found Dr. Hermann to be very quick and accurate in assessing my condition. She was very compassionate. She was patient and kind and spent time with me. Had it not been for Dr. Hermann's professional acumen, I would not be alive. Dr. Hermann saved my life and I would go to her again.

Dr. Herman is very quick. My initial visit was about five minutes. She said she was running late and cut me off several times mid sentence as I tried it tell her what was going on. I asked to see someone more compassionate but it is against policy there, so was turned away unless I agreed to see her again. Wasted insurance money for a five minute visit that did me no good. If you go there, see a different doctor.

Dr. Lisa D Hermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.