Dr. Lisa E Heuer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lisa E Heuer?

My girlfriend went to see Dr. Heuer a year ago and looks amazing. She lost over 40 pounds and is so full of energy and vigor. My girlfriend wanted me to also go see her but at first I resisted. Seeing the transformation made me decide that I also wanted what she gained. So I went and lost over 50 pounds! We are both very active now, ride bikes, are active with kayaking and spending a lot of time outdoors! Thank you Dr. Heuer for giving us this newfound fun!

I started my New Year's Resolution early. I didn't want to be one of those people who go to the gym on January 2 and start a tradition, only to quit it a month later. Been there, done that. I started my resolution months ago. I started by going to Dr. Heuer. She set me on the right path to success and I lost all the weight I wanted to lose PLUS a little more! Now when the New Year comes I don't have to worry about feeling guilty or depressed that I had failed a plan I made for myself. She has really been a great help to me! Thank you Dr. Heuer!

Best Preventive Medicine Doc Around!

Fantastic experience. I went to Dr. Heuer to get healthy, plain and simple and she delivered. Super smart, compassionate doc. The best of the best. Dr. Heuer is keeping me and my family from ever developing diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.

Three years ago I had a heart attack. When I had my heart attack it was a life changer in many ways. First it opened my eyes to the fact that I was not living a healthy lifestyle. Second, I totally changed many of my habits, from eating, to sleep and exercise. I was recommended to see Dr. Heuer and she was a critical catalyst to my changes. She helped me control my blood pressure, cholesterol and other hormones that were causing my poor health. I feel 100 times better, I feel like I have control back and I am not scared of having another heart attack!

The holiday season is a challenging time of year for someone who is watching their weight. But Dr. Heuer has armed me with all the tools I need to be successful in keeping off the 65 pounds I lost. I also know how to manage my decisions and the amazing part is I have no more cravings, even when decadent food is right in front of me. I never believed I would actually feel this way! I have also learned how to share my knowledge through the food that I prepare for guests at my holiday gatherings as well. People have noticed my change and are also supportive of me.

Until now I was never healthy. I didn't eat well, I didn't take care of myself, I didn't exercise or go to the doctor. Then some unfortunate circumstances happened in my life which led me to make a wellness visit to my doctor. After doing so I was recommended to see Dr. Heuer to help me manage the weight that I never managed. After a year of working with her I am a brand new person! I value my body. I take care of it, I don't need the medications that I was on when I wasn't being kind to my body and I also have a healthy mindset about what I should be doing for myself. I have lost over 90 pounds. It was easier than I ever imagined. Thank you Dr. Heuer for turning my life around!

This Works!

As a lifetime "dieter" I never imagined I would finally find the answer to permanent weight loss. Dr. Heuer's program is based on solid science. She explains all the physiological changes going on in your body as you go through the program. She is super smart and caring. Many of my friends have seen her and all have done well for the long run. I feel like I have the secret that I have been looking for to keep myself healthy and looking and feeling amazing. I highly recommend her!

I was a chronic yo yo dieter. I felt like my entire life was focused around different diets, weight watchers, 21 day fix, juicing, fasting, you name it, I tried it. After I talked to a friend who lost weight and kept it off I needed to know what the secret was. She told me she was seeing Dr. Heuer and she recommended I make an appointment for myself because she knew my frustration with all the other programs I tried. She was right, this is not a fad diet. You work with a doctor who is very smart when it comes to losing weight the right way. I am so glad I found what works for me, and it is also a whole body approach because she addresses the hormones in the body which control weight loss and gain.

I am happy to report that I have lost over 100 pounds because of Dr. Heuer. It wasn't easy but it wasn't too hard either. If that makes sense. I have tried many other programs in the past; but I learned a lot from working with Dr. Heuer. I learned a lot about myself, the human body, and what is successful for me to lose that much weight. I always tried the easy way out, only to lose some weight and gain double the amount back. With Dr. Heuer's program the weight loss is a side effect to the health changes that she makes to the body to make sure her patients are taking care of themselves from the inside out. I finally feel like I am where I need to be and I have her to thank for that!

I am so happy with my weight loss from going to Dr. Heuer's practice and taking the first step towards losing weight that I have been carrying around for too long. I used to blame it on childbirth; but now that my children are 5 and 8 that excuse doesn't count. In fact, I weigh less now than before I even started having children. I lost 70 pounds and am surprised at how easy this program was. Dr. Heuer has been helpful in checking my bloodwork and making necessary adjustments to bring my blood pressure and cholesterol down. I am no longer at risk of needing blood pressure and cholesterol medications in a few years. I am grateful for taking the steps to a healthier me.