Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa B Hirsch has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Hirsch is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. Not only is she accurate with diagnosis but she always goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to follow up. She has made a tremendous differnece in my health and also my belief that there are still doctors out there that really care.
I am 63 years old and have seen many doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Hirsch stands head and shoulders above ANY doctor I have ever been treated by. She is a brilliant doctor and diagnostician, and consistently renders medical care to her patients with compassion, thoroughness and competence. Doctors like her are a gift to her patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Lisa B Hirsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLisa Beth Hirsch Md, 2618 San Miguel Dr Ste 367, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa B Hirsch in this video.
Dr. Lisa B Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.