Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa R Hollar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The biggest procrastinator, very slow and poor communicator. Her office suddenly got locked out due to bankruptcy and deceitful practice to the patients and her own staffs. All she cares is only about herself, no one else it matters for her. She is very selfish and dishonest. I will not recommend her to be anyone's doctor.
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Hollar to anyone, she is always late and doesn't provide the attention one deserves. Lynne Fiore was my NP for my yearly exams for over 8 years and I loved her!! I am pregnant for the first time and very disappointed with Dr Hollar it has been an unpleasant experience. The scheduling is so discombobulated I was told I would have a ultrasound at my 12 wk appt and didn't get scheduled. Then again at my 20th week and didn't get scheduled Again for the second time. It just got really frustrating. The only other nice person in the office other than Lynne Fiore is the gal who does the blood work. I hated walking out of there telling myself I will go one more time it will get better, and no it doesn't get better there. I have now found a new doctor and there is a big difference in patient care. I will miss Lynne Fiore!!
This was my first appt. with Dr. Hollar. I found her and her staff to be professional. I would have liked a bit more genuine care and bedside manner however I had a nice first impression and think that as our due date gets closer things may feel more comfortable. The staff who took my blood was very happy and chatty and I felt quite comfy with her. She seemed genuine and eager to know about me. Her front office staff were very nice and plesant.
22 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1996
Aurora Health Care
Dr. Lisa R Hollar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Contemporary Womens Care, 6301 S McClintock Dr Ste 215, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Lisa R Hollar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.