Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Holley has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 16
Request Patients to be mindful before you sign any paper work with her office. Dr Lisa Holley runs the business in the name of L H Associates. Please be sure you will have to pay minimum of $700 besides your insurance. She does not support any insurance,probably because of multiple complaints from patients and fraudulent billing. From my experience I strongly do not recommend her service or take any treatment. please do some research thoroughly to avoid getting into such provider
I strongly do not recommend this provider as she is very unethical and just care for money. They do not support any insurance. She manages her billing by herself and sometimes she hires someone on demand to assist. Request you all to read thru the documents she provides before signing. As her statement says the payment will have to be done by you. Very dangerous person to deal with and I pray GOD these providers to be thought a good lesson in their lifetime. this is my first time I have seen someone with this type of strange attitude.
I have no issues with the medical capability of Dr Lisa Holley, but her office is completely unorganized and can not handle billing issues accurately or correctly. I have been trying to get bill they sent me corrected and charges explained for almost a year now and they have no given me any relevant information yet. They are as unprofessional as one can get. Try avoiding them at all costs if you have options to select a different provided
Dr Lisa Holley is probably a good anesthesiologist, but she or her office is really horrible in handling patients enquires or following up on insurance coverage. They do not care if you are in network or not [from what I have researched online, it does not seen that Dr Lisa Holley is in any insurance networks] so you can mostly expect an out of network bill from her office. In my case, the bill was out of network, grossly overpriced and when I tried to get an explanation of the different charges on the bill, they threatened me with collections and sent my bill to a collection agency without following procedure. Overall this has been a horrible experience. Lisa Holley is not easy to deal with and I would avoid using her services in the future and would advise anyone to first discuss and resolve any billing information before using her services when you have the option to do so.
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lisa M Holley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa M Holley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.