Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa M Hollier
Dr. Lisa M Hollier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Hollier is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Hollier has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa M Hollier has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Viral Human Hepatitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Hollier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Lisa M Hollier accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hermann Oncology, 6410 Fannin St Ste 722, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Hollier in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Hollier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.