Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Hosbein has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Lisa is the best doctor I have ever had. She has helped me with fatigue, muscle aches and pains, depression, stomach problems and more. For years I would get up in the morning and feel like I was "run over by a truck." Now I get up and go work out! If you are pre-menopausal or at menopause, you need to see Dr. Lisa. She will help you feel better without having to take anti-depressants and synthetic hormones. She will help you with a nutritional program that will help you stay focused and have more energy.
I have had a lot of experience with natural health care physicians and Dr. Lisa is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She spend at least 1 hr with me everytime I see her. She really understands what is going on with my health. The tests that she has run for me have given such detailed information. I feel that I am being cared for in the safest most effective manner. Every treatments that she has recommended has been natural and really worked to turn around my health. I highly recommend her to anyone for personalized life changing care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lisa M Hosbein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTree Of Life Medical Center, 10024 Newtown Rd, Nevada City, CA
Dr. Lisa M Hosbein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nevada City, CA.