Dr. Lisa Hosbein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Hosbein?

An MD who uses a holistic approach to help you

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Lisa is the best doctor I have ever had. She has helped me with fatigue, muscle aches and pains, depression, stomach problems and more. For years I would get up in the morning and feel like I was "run over by a truck." Now I get up and go work out! If you are pre-menopausal or at menopause, you need to see Dr. Lisa. She will help you feel better without having to take anti-depressants and synthetic hormones. She will help you with a nutritional program that will help you stay focused and have more energy.

Dr. Hosbein is the best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I have had a lot of experience with natural health care physicians and Dr. Lisa is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She spend at least 1 hr with me everytime I see her. She really understands what is going on with my health. The tests that she has run for me have given such detailed information. I feel that I am being cared for in the safest most effective manner. Every treatments that she has recommended has been natural and really worked to turn around my health. I highly recommend her to anyone for personalized life changing care.

Posted on September 13th, 2017