Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Hovenga has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I really wanted to find reasons to continue seeing Dr. Hovenga, but none really compelled me enough. I do appreciate that Dr. Hovenga was understanding of my symptoms, but wasn't very supportive of my desire to go with non-hormonal birth control, especially the Paragard IUD. I tried to state clearly that oral contraceptives were causing side effects I was not willing to tolerate, and she encouraged me to go with the Mirena, which has the same progesterone I have had trouble with all along. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.
34 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Lisa M Hovenga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Associates Pc, 1015 E Pikes Peak Ave Ste 100, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Lisa M Hovenga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.