Dr. Lisa Irvine Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Irvine?

Fired Dr. Irvine

Posted on December 18th, 2013

After years of biting my tongue with her lack of flexibility in her office practice, last week it had to end. I had to cancel a well visit, due to work with both my husband & I. I called to check on the apt and canceled 23 1/2 hours prior and was charged a $75 fee. This was based on my history of changing apointments in the past. Cold bedside mannor, not being able to keep a nurse on staff and changing office staff frequently indicates something is not working. Why did it take me soooo long???

Posted on September 15th, 2015