Dr. Lisa C Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa C Walker?

Retired RN

My husband and I have seen Dr Walker over the last five years. She has always done a thorough exam. Through biopsies, surgical removal for positive results, she has been spot on with her diagnosis and treatment. We have referred many friends to her and ALL have been very satisfied!

Okay doctor, but there are better ones out there

Dr. Walker is a nice woman, but she made me feel rushed. I could tell she was in a hurry and spent only 15 minutes with me. It was hard to get in a word, and she was dismissive about a concern I had about skin allergies.Also, the wait time to see the doctor was nearly 20 minutes. I will be switching doctors, as I don't feel that I'm able to fully express my concerns about my acne with Dr. Walker.

Metastatic Melanoma