Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Jablon
Dr. Lisa Jablon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Jablon is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services and Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment. Dr. Jablon has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Jablon has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lisa Jablon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.