Dr. Lisa Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Johnston?

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Johnston abandoned me as a patient. She wrote me a Rx for an entire year, and when my insurance changed and asked for it to be written a different way (with 5 refills left, mind you), she refused to re-write it. She also had the pharmacy mark it as invalid, so I can't even pay for it out of pocket. She does everything through her assistant, so the communication is horrible. I was never told to follow up, her assistant delivered results to me. I had been off my medicine for 2 whole weeks before I even got a follow up from her staff, who just inevitable argues with me.

The best

Posted on February 8th, 2016

She is the best. She actually listens to me and makes me feel at ease. I never feel rushed. I trust her.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Understand everything she tells me about my condition. She is thorough and id very pleasant.

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Johnston listens well and works well with her patients. Her staff is absolutely amazing! They all go above and beyond to take care of their patients.

Rude, Arrogant, and Offensive

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Very poor time management. Does not apologize for keeping a patient waiting. Office staff does not inform patients that she is running late. Calls patients by last name only. When told that I had a busy schedules and had another appointment, she said that she was busy, also. Does not take the time to look at the paperwork filled out. Does not seem to care about patients at all. Only cares about her ego. What a waste of time and money.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Foremost, Dr. Johnston not only listened to me, she heard me (most doctors today don't). Rather than talking about "most people" she spoke with and treated me, the individual (not most poeple). She has also been very understanding of some unique problems - I highly recommend her.

Posted on April 7th, 2017