Dr. Lisa K Joines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa K Joines?

Very slow doctor. I understand that she has patients but there really needs to be a limit.

Too high volume of patients. I waited on hold 20 minutes twice in one day and still didn't get through to make an appointment.

she's an alright dr

Well i just recently posted a comment about her. I didnt ever take my son to see the other doctor..i am giving her another chance..i have to take him today to see her & im just PRAYING that she checks him thouroughly..my husband is going with me to take him so i KNOW my husband will be sure he gets looked at properly & he will make sure she makes a good call..im just praying it all goes well today & if it does, then its all good

My son has seen Dr. Joines since he was a week old. The office staff is great. They are very nice to me & my son. Dr. JOines is nice as well but i have 2 problems. #1-i dont always get to see her. most of the time(unless i ask specifically for her) i see the Nurse Practitioner who she has helping her. Not that she aint nice, but i pay to see the DOCTOR, not a NP. #2-when my son was around a year or so old, my husband took our son to see her bc he was sick & she had said she thought he just had the croup & my husband asked her if they were gonna check him for Strep Throat & she said no, bc he was too young for it. well, needless to say, my husband made her check him for Strep bc my husband kept it as a child & sure enuff it come back positive. My son had Strep Throat..i just wonder what would have happened if my husband hadnt told her to run that test. He may ended up in the hospital. so that why it kinda why i dont wanna take him to see her no more & seems like she keeps tellin him to come back all the time to check him = more money. Im takin him to see another doctor soon & see how this one is & if he's good then ill continue to take him back & if not, i may just stick with her. Im just torn bc i do like her & the office staff, but DO NOT want her to mis-diagnose my son again. SO guess we'll wait it out & see what happens.

A+++

If you are looking for a fast and efficient Pediatrician this is the Dr. for you. My children have been with her for 5+ years and she is wonderful!!! I have only ever had one problem with this office and that was the half day or being closed on Fridays but that is a small price to pay for excellent care.

Bad doctor

I am so angry. I made my son an appointment with his peditrician Dr. Joines. He is covered in head to toe in red bumps and refuses to eat. Waited arou ...

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Joines since she was 4 months old. She is now 6 1/2. We do sometimes have to wait for a while at the office, but to me, that is a small price to pay for having a Dr. that truly cares about my child and her health.