Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Judge has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisa M Judge has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Lisa M Judge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
My first appointment with Dr. Judge was also my first appointment with a gynecologist, I was 16 years old and saw her consistently until I left for college at 18. I always had to wait (as mentioned in previous reviews) one or two hours. On top of that I felt that her visits were short and rushed. More importantly, she always made me feel incredibly uncomfortable and almost seemed judgemental, frequently asking questions that didn't seem necessary or appropriate and then often times would make comments, to this day I still remember her making several comments that would leave me feeling uncomfortable. I never realized the extent of this until after I moved away and saw different gynecologists who have exceeded any prior expectations that I had (due to my previous experience with Dr. Judge).
I was a long-time patient of Dr. Judge's, only to find that I was: 1. Misdiagnosed. 2. Misled and told that going without a period due to birth control pills (at age 35) is a "perk" and I should be grateful. NOT! This is shameful misinformation being given out as going without a period will cause cancer - which Dr. Judge should know from her medical experience as well as her own mother's death. 3. Overcharged - three years later! Last visit was three years ago but now she has decided to harass me for visit that was already paid for. When I proved that I had paid, thanks to great personal record keeping, she then made up a charge for lab work that was never done. If you choose to deal with Dr. Judge and her staff, BEWARE and keep your proof of payment!
The office was freezing cold. I showed up early for my appointment (like they asked) and still waited 1.5 hours to be called back. After another 30 minutes sitting in an exam room, shivering because it was so cold and all they gave me was a thin robe (no sheets, no blanket) I left. I spent my entire morning there. She is so disrespectful of her patients time. Unless you are willing to take an entire day off of work to see her, I would say go elsewhere.
33 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Lisa M Judge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLisa M Judge Md Pa, 552 Twin Cities Blvd Ste C, Niceville, FL
Dr. Lisa M Judge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niceville, FL.