Dr. Lisa Jukes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Jukes?

She Great!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Jukes was able to comfort me when she checked me last week. I thought the pain I had down there was something dangerous. She told me it was normal especially for my age to have that little pain. I am very thankful for her expertise.

Understanding

Posted on April 27th, 2015

It was a little long in the waiting room however Dr. Jukes was attentive to my situation when she arrived. I feel confident and comfortable that Dr. Jukes will assess my situation and care for me correctly .

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Lisa Jukes saved my life. She did a general check-up and found out I had a little tumor down there. I had it removed of course and I wouldn’t have been able to detect it if it weren’t for Dr. Lisa Jukes.

Very pleased

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Lisa Jukes is a great OB/GYN. She understands the needs of her fellow women and doesn’t make a fuss about it if her patients are shy. It’s a good trait most doctors should have.

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Dr. Lisa Jukes is an OB/GYN I would gladly go back to. She was very caring and she didn’t make me feel awkward with my naked body. She checked on me like a professional should and I liked the experience .

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I was pregnant with my first child when I went to Dr. Jukes. I’ve never really thought about going to a specific OB/GYN before since I thought they were all the same. But Dr. Jukes proved me wrong in that one. Dr. Jukes was very professional and very careful with me. She made me feel at ease and not too embarrassed at being in the nude with a doctor. She’s a definite recommendation.

You are the best!!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Dr. Jukes was a professional when it came to being an OB/GYN. Even as a woman, it was always awkward to just be there and show doctors your thing. With Dr. Jukes however, I felt comfort and a level of professionalism that I didn’t see in any other OB/GYN. I’ll recommend her to my friends for sure.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Lisa Jukes is a one of a kind OB/GYN. People like her you only see on tv and read about in the magazine and when my wife first told me about her, that was exactly what I had thought. It wasn't until we were pregnant with our first child that I really saw the beauty and appreciation for her profession. She is just awesome.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

The guys at this office are fantastic! They are very warm and friendly and knowledgeable and professional and just everything that is good. My granddaughter was born in great hands and I know that both her and my daughter will be properly taken care of as long as they are under the care of Dr. Lisa. I am happy that I was around to witness such great service and I hope that everyone who comes into contact with this lady will have the same thing to say.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

So here I was, preggers again. The only difference this time was that I had moved to a new town and knew no one. But as women we know that the relationship with your OB/GYN is something that is special and finding a new one is not as easy as you may think. After several failed trials, I found Dr. Lisa and I truly believe that God sent her to me. She is amazing and I knew that she was the one because we just clicked. Even my baby responded to her and that was just fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone and I know that she would take care of them.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I was about three months pregnant with my daughter but I was experiencing some cramping and spotting. I apologize if I am being a little TMI but it was a matter of life and death and I needed to find someone who would be able to help me quickly and safely. Dr. Lisa was that person for me. If it wasn't for her, I could have lost my baby in an instant after years of trying.