Dr. Lisa W Weber Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lisa W Weber?

Worst Doctor ever

After 12 years I'm looking to change Doctor's.Dr weber doesn't care about patients disability even when she knows that you are disable and she doesn't want to fill out disability paper work.Made an appointment to fill out my disability form and she didn't even want to come in the room instead sent some lady I didn't know to tell me to take my forms to some other Doctor I never meant how sorry is that.

horrible doctor

Dr weber never looks up from her laptop. She seems to be more interested in getting you out of her office then caring about how you feel. I've been with her for 7 years & she still has no idea who I am. I've finally decided to get another doctor that hopefully will listen to my concerns & remembers who I am after 7 years.

Looking for new DR

No matter what time of day you schedule the appt it's always a wait time. She doesn't listen to what I say and always wants you to come back and not sure what for. the last visit she was annoyed when I wanted to discuss my issue in more detail.

spends most of the time looking at her laptop.I answer the same questions over and over.She should listen more to the concerns of the patient

Wait time for a scheduled appointment is more than hour and a half. When you do get back to see the Dr always feel rushed like your questions are a burden and don't seem to get answers.

Worst Doctor EVER

The worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor. She was rude and not really interested in what she was doing. During the ten minutes I was with her, she forgot what I said in the first 2 minutes. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.