Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa M Karamardian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lisa M Karamardian has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Lisa M Karamardian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa M Karamardian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Karamardian is an incredibly knowledgable physician who treated my uterine hemorrhage with great confidence and competence. I've had the exact opposite experience as some of the reviews. I don't go to a doctor for hand holding. I want my doctor to be updated, thorough, experienced and confident. I liked her direct approach and trust her diagnostic and therapeutic decisions (and I'm a physician myself) Sometimes there will be longer wait times but then again babies don't schedule their deliveries around appointments. Dr. Karamardian does answer texts on vacations so she's very dedicated.
I've seen many OB/gyn doctors in my life, as I've moved around the country and have lived in different areas. Dr. Karamardian was by far the worst of them all. She came across rude, irritated by my simple questions and has clearly chosen the wrong profession. With the many dedicated doctors out there, I'm truly surprised this woman still has patients. I will not be returning.
I have never dealt with such an unprofessional atmosphere. While my physician was good, it was the condescending, disdainful office staff that had me baffled. Especially "Laurie" who refused to give me her last name over the phone. She was so patronizing and hurtful I had to make time out of my week to write a short review to warn any new patients looking for an OB/GYN. If there is a doctor where you should feel welcome, safe and understanding, it's your gynecologist. Then I find out that "Laurie" is actually Lisa. As in Dr. Lisa Karamardian. Shame on her.
Lisa has the charm of a billionaire who was forced to see patients once a week in order to claim a giant trust fund. She is very obviously not happy to have you in her office, and proceeds to perform required inspections with the warmth of a factory robot on an assembly line. Unless you are wishing to be in the presence of someone with giant diamonds, over the top smugness and who looks down on you for being in her office... look elsewhere.
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Lisa M Karamardian accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Karamardian, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Newport Beach, CA, in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Karamardian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.