- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa A Kenis DO
Dr. Lisa A Kenis, DO is a doctor primarily located in Newtown Square, PA, with another office in Newtown Square, PA. They have 31 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kenis is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Crozer Chester Medical Center and Lankenau Medical Center. They speak Chinese, English.
Dr. Lisa A Kenis has 2 locations
Dr. Lisa A Kenis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lisa A Kenis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lisa A Kenis Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Select", "Aetna Select" ]
Capital Blue Cross
- [ "Capital BC PPO", "Capital BC PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "IBC Keystone HMO POS", "IBC Keystone HMO POS" ]
- [ "IBC Personal Choice PPO", "IBC Personal Choice PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Lisa A Kenis
I have a particular interest in preventative health care. I discuss with my patients their current health needs and their future health risks, so that together we may formulate a good plan for their healthcare.