Lisa Kirk Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Very sweet! Everyone is always so kind to me.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Sick and tired of poor service

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Customer service is the worst. We continue to go back thinking it will get better. They are days late of turning in prescriptions, make you wait and are not polite, very rude

Why would a 18 year old have to take a drug test for ADD medication they have been on since they were 8?????????????

Posted on April 30th, 2016

My 18 year old moved to TX with her grandmother & was told by this idiot's minion that in order to continue her ADD medication(she has been on them since she was 8) she has to take drug test!!! Why dose she need to do that, oh I get it to charge more money!!!! Not to mention my daughter has never even dealt with the doctor about her medication just her minions!!!! I am contacting my insurance Monday & going to see what the heck is wrong with these idiots!!!!

Take a seat, this is going to be a long review....

Posted on January 20th, 2016

In 2013, I was assigned Dr. Kirk as my PCP through my HMO. During my unfortunate year-long experience, I witnessed several HIPAA violations, in part due to their unenclosed check--in/out area, including one of my own when an announcement was made to the entire waiting room I had a bladder infection (my very first ever bladder infection that happened to rear it's ugly head the day after a pap smear at said clinic). What fun! To add insult to injury, they charged me a copay that day when I never saw the inside of an exam room, just dropped off a specimen and waited for preliminary results at their suggestion (they called three days later to tell me I needed an antibiotic after they'd already put me on one and I had to tell her which one) On another occasion, I can't even describe how rudely I was treated by one medical assistant during routine vitals checks and info update, but I felt more like a con being booked into jail than a patient. During one visit, the lab tech called me by the wrong name, barely saving me from getting tested for something other than thyroid function. That test came back abnormal and my thyroid meds were lowered after being on an optimal higher dosage for ten years. After recent testing at my new clinic, my levels are rising again and I'm sincerely not sure that the results were even my results, or at the very least, accurate. Don't even get me started on how many days it took to get a refill authorized. And if all that's not enough, not a visit went by where I didn't experience up-selling of supplements and services that were not warranted, i.e. life screening. As far as Dr. Kirk was concerned, I can't comment too much on her personally. I think I saw her for maybe ten minutes tops whenshe made an appearance between her weight loss and/or facial spa appointments. Luckily I was able to change PCPs and I feel very fortunate to have moved on . Needless to say, I would not recommend this doctor or clinic to anyone.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

I've never experienced a Dr. Office like this one before. I am 52 years old and I this is the first time that I had experienced a physical where you are examined from head to toe. The personal care from the Dr. Kirk and Holly Martin N.P. Was excellent. The office staff were so pleasant and informative and made you feel right at home. My Husband is a patient there and he feels the personal attention as well. I was astounded as to her wealth of medical knowledge. We are well pleased and will recommend to family and friends.

HORRIBLE OFFICE

Posted on October 20th, 2015

The absolute WORST doctor's office I have ever visited. The staff showed no urgency or care when dealing with scheduling. The doctor prescribed me an anti-depressant without explaining ANYTHING about it to me. I wrecked my car in the first week of taking it. Before this, I had to wait literally up to two weeks to have refills on various things called into my local pharmacy. Also, many issues with getting urgent appointments scheduled- had to wait 2 days to be seen for strep throat once. AWFUL!!

Poor

Posted on September 15th, 2015

This office has poor communication skills and too much chaos to properly care for patients! Referrals have a long waiting period, billed wrong, prescriptions sent to wrong pharmacy, long waits for appts, and push to keep $ in their clinic. They should not be taking in new patients since they cannot even properly care for the established patients.

Discouraged patient!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kirks since the beginning of the year 2015. I could carry on and on about my experience with her but I don't want to waste my time. Let's just say I wouldn't trust her with a dying snake! She is very inconsiderate, incompetent and cares only about the money, NOT THE PATIENT AT ALL!! Horrible doctor!!! Please be warned!!!

GO TO SEE DR. KIRK! You will be glad you did :)

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Kirk is PHENOMENAL!!! I love her practice!

Nice facade, but a mess below the surface.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

This office is so scattered and unfocused that the quality of care at the time of service and more importantly followup is poor. Great initial impression but then its all downhill from there. This has created a lack of trust and confidence in their ability to truly care for my overall health.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Do not go here if you need your health managed. There was no follow through on any of the testing that was done. Unfortunately we payed about 2k out of pocket after insurance on all the testing and after the follow up appointment when more testing was done because there were issues, there was no follow Through from her or her staff. Prescriptions were not refilled and every time I called there was such confusion on the other line as to where my test results were, if they had been ordered etc. This was very disheartening when serious medical issues were uncovered.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I went to her for 3 years seen her one time she said hello. The rest of the visits were with a p.a. I am a diabetic as everyone knows you should always have your feet checked they were never checked. another doctor she is very good and takes time. She has no p.a she takes care of you.