Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Kolp
Dr. Lisa Kolp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Kolp is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Kolp has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Kolp is one of the most thoughtful, thorough and kind doctors I have ever seen. She does not sit and type on the computer at all during your visit like so many doctors do these days. She actually listens to you and gives honest recommendations. She is truly dedicated to her patients and is willing to see you in the clinic on a weekend if something is urgent. I highly recommend her. Incredible physician.
Been seeing Dr. Kolp for a year, and having seen three other doctors she is by far the best. Communicates clearly and is always very nice and patiently explains all year results. She doesn't hold things back but gives you a sense of trust because of that honesty. I would highly recommend her and her wonderful staff.
I came in contact with Dr. Kolp in my late teenage years. She is hands down the best doctor anyone could ever have. Dr. Kolp goes above and beyond to help whenever needed, whether it be 9 in the morning or 9 at night. Dealing with a rare health issues at a fairly young age was beyond frightening, but with the comfort and help from Dr. Kolp and her staff, I felt safe and comforted. Words simply cannot express how thankful I am for this Doctor, and how amazing she is at what she does!
Dr. Kolp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Virginia Health System
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Institution, 10751 Falls Rd, Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dr. Lisa Kolp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.