Dr. Lisa A Krumm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa A Krumm?

best pediatrician I've ever gone to!

I can't say enough good about Dr. Krumm!! I have 5 young children so I've had lots of visits with her and I love her more each time. She is so smart, caring, friendly with the kids, honest, thorough, etc!! She always goes above and beyond... even checks on test results or sick kids on the weekend, just to be nice. I drive 20 min one way to see her and I'd prob drive double that if I had to. I can't say enough good about her, and her fellow doctors, office staff and nurses.

Very caring and kid-friendly doctor.

We were sad to see Dr. Krumm leave Grove City, she is a SUPER doctor and our boys really loved seeing her. She is very patient and kind. With a wonderful relationship with kids and parents, she is extremely helpful and provided 'straight-talk' to us about our son's medical situation. She provided great direction and resources when we needed it and was very understanding about vaccinations, parental concerns and took time to answer all our questions. I wish her new office was not in Marysville, but I would send any kid to her any day!