Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa L Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 38
The wait time at the office was over 45 minutes! The doctor is chewing gum all the time, and she rarely listens to your medical issues very attentively. The office will never call you back about any results, and regardless or what they are, you are expected to make an appointment and pay a co-pay for a 2-minute feedback that your results were OK! Very disappointed in the experience and will be looking for another doctor very soon after more than 5 years of being with this doctor. The nurses in the office very often just giggle around the desk instead of returning the calls and actually working.
I've had Lisa as my Doctor for quite awhile now. If you are in fairly good health and only need to see her for colds, sinus and minor boo-boos she is probably the right Dr. for you. However if you have anything more than that she is at a lost. She can't diagnose nor treat any condition. She will lie to you if she feels it's in HER best interest. Beware...
Dr. Burke has been my doctor since she opened her first office. I have complete confidence in her diagnosis and honesty to say she needs another doctor to see you . She is understanding and caring and listens to your complaints and concerns. She also have compassion for the spouse or caretaker of a patient and problems they may be having.
Doctor Burke takes the time to listen to your problem and suggest several options to it. I am very pleased with the care I get from the entire staff.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Des Moines University
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Lisa L Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard A Schwartz Md, 5700 Monroe St, Sylvania, OH
Dr. Lisa L Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylvania, OH.