3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Lichtig?

Beautiful office! Friendly staff. Warm & Welcoming space. I found Dr. Lisa to be a little distracted, which came off as disinterested, but it could have been a bad day for her. For the amount I am spending to see her, I guess I just needed more warmth and to be heard. It felt a little like she was wanting to move quickly in order to get to her next patient.

I don't know what is happening at Family to Family, but the staff turnover there is constant, which has translated to always dealing with a staff in training and I feel like I need to double check everything they do. My lab orders have been wrong, my appointments have been moved without telling me, the wait for appointments is absurd and when you get there, everyone is so busy they don't help you. I think Dr. Lisa is a good Doctor, but it feels like there are too many distractions. My last appointment was a disaster. I am going to a doctor who takes my insurance.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Lisa M Lichtig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.