Dr. Lisa J Linder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa J Linder?

DOCTOR LINDER

DOCTOR LINDER IS A FINE EYE DOCTOR. SHE HAS OPERATED ON MY EYES. I FIND HER. CARING AND EXCELLENT AT WHAT SHE DOES. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ALL. I HAVE AN APPT WITH HER TODAY.I SEE HER EVERY 4 MONTHS .

Incomplete info for purchasing online eye-glasses

Prescription for new glasses did not include all information needed to purchase glasses economically online. They do not measure PD and have no interest in helping with this.

Expresing myself

Dr. Linder was very easy to talk to. She took aq great deal ofr time with me, Therefore. the exam was thorough. I am veryb pleased to have her as my opthamologist though it is a long drive from my home to her office.

a true professional

Great experience with Dr. Linder! She listened, took her time, and accurately diagnosed my eye problem. I would definitely recommend her.

Pleasant experience

Very pleasant experience . Dr Linder is very through and has a very professional manner. She is terrific at researching and diagnosing problems.

Excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. She spends a great deal of time on the examination. Dr. Linder is a true professional!

Dr. Linder always keeps her patients' needs in mind and was quick to see me when I needed an emergency appointment. I am glad that I didn't have anything serious wrong with me - Dr. Linder explained what had happened and I was happy with the result. I am switching to her as my new eye doctor!

Dr. Linder is an excellent physician. She knows her stuff, and made me feel very comfortable, even though I was experiencing a great deal of discomfort. And most importantly, she cured me of my ailment. Her staff is very cordial and I felt very taken care of.

The best ophthalmologist I have seen in years

Unprofessional Treatment

I came in for an emergency appointment to see Dr. Linder from a referral. After I checked in, I was waiting for almost 3 hours. The office was closing and I could hear them talking about me, because they forgot I was there. I let them know I was still there and was still waiting to be seen. After overhearing Dr. Linder talk to her husband on the phone about dinner plans, she finally called me back. She fully dilated my eyes before asking me anything, after the technician said they wouldn't do that. She looked over my eyes and asked me a few questions. She told me she thought the problem was my contact lenses, but because she is very thorough she wants to do a Visual Field Test. She asked me to make an appointment to come back in a week. I asked her why she can't just complete the test right now, since I am already in her office. Her staff had rushed to get me an appointment when I called in, claiming it warranted immediate attention. She said she couldn't perform the necessary test because she was leaving for vacation. She then informed me I couldn't put my contacts back in because she had fully dilated my eyes and the drops would deteriorate my contacts. I now couldn't see and couldn't drive home. I would have arranged a ride if they hadn't explicitly told me they weren't going to dilate my eyes. Most importantly, I had no idea why I was having temporary blindness in my lower field of vision, a symptom Dr. Linder's staff told me warranted immediate and thorough attention. She didn't explain any diagnosis, beyond "it must be your contacts," or walk me out. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. When I was able to see a different doctor, I was diagnosed with a visual/neurological condition. I believe Dr. Linder sacrificed the quality of patient care for her dinner plans, vacation, and convenience. I spoke with others who have gone to see her, and apparently this treatment is common. Please do yourself a favor, and find another eye care provider.

Dr. Lisa J Linder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown Square, PA.