Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 29
If you decide to go with Diaz realize she comes with a poor staff. Also realize there are other options when it comes to medical care. I am an intelligent and educated woman. I went through a pregnancy with her. She didn't even deliver my baby and didn't tell me this until I was halfway into seeing her (mid-term). You cannot change doctors when you are mid-term; most doctors won't see you. Her staff doesn't make you feel special or explain things to you. With technology today and many options out there, you would think that a staff would make you feel welcome and love their job enough to be courteous and kind. They are not. If you seek comfort and care, do not go here. If you care about being simplistic and like you should do your own research (rather than their office helping you based on what should be "experience") then this is the place for you.
Dr. Diaz has been my doctor for 13 years. She helped me through a tough premature delivery and a flawless second pregnancy. I have moved out of the area but I continue to travel the 90 one way miles to see her. To me, when you find a doctor you are happy and comfortable with it's worth it. Dr. Diaz is worth it.
SO I CAME ON HERE TO LEAVE A REVIEW BECAUSE TO BE HONEST I READ ALL OF THESE REVIEWS BEFORE GOING TO SEE DR DIAZ AND I DECIDED TO GIVE HER A SHOT ANYWAYS AND I'M GLAD I DID. I LIKE HER! SHE IS SO SWEET, SHE LISTENED TO ALL MY CONCERNS AND WHEN I WAS TELLING HER INFORMATION I WAS TOLD FROM A PREVIOUS DR SHE DID THE RIGHT THING BY WANTING TO GIVE ME A 2ND OPINON AND SCHEDULED FOR IT RIGHT AWAY. PEOPLE ARE SAYING HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS INAPPROPRIATE? SHE MADE ME FEEL CALM AND RELAXED EVEN MADE ME LAUGH BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I DO NOT LIKE PAP SMEARS. SHE SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT AND HER OFFICE STAFF IS NOT AS NICE YOUR RIGHT BUT I WOULDNT COME ON HERE BASHING THEM. THEY GET PAID TO DO THEIR JOB AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID. I FEEL COMFORTABLE GOING BACK TO HER, I'M NOT SURE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE WHEN I DO EVENTUALLY GET PREGNANT AND EXPERIENCE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HERE IS RANTING & RAVING ABOUT BUT I WILL TAKE THE CHANCE AND WAIT & SEE! :)
Dr. Diaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Lisa M Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLisa Marie Diaz Md, 361 Hospital Rd Ste 223, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Diaz in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.