Dr. Lisa Owens Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Owens?

Worst Doctor ever!!!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I would not recommend to see this doctor. She was worst and disorganize doctor I ever met!!

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Owens saw me as a new patient. Rarely did she have eye contact with me; she seemed more intent on writing information on the computer. A follow up appointment not very different. She may have fine credentials but she lacks the personal connection necessary for a primary care doctor.

unsatisfied patient

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I have been with Dr Owen for a long time but i rarely see her by choice because it is painful telling a doctor about your illness when she apears to not care. I am still under her care b/c i haven't had the time to see a new PCP. She is not friendly, I have friends so i don't need my PCP to be my friend but i expect her to care and courteous. I didn't see her for almost 2 years b/c I had a baby, she knew that so when i saw her i expected her to ask about the pregnancy or the baby but she didn't care to ask. She never return your call and if you get a call back it's from her office staff and that's days later.

great diagnostician, compassionate & caring, easy to talk to

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Spent time to ask questions & reveal unsuspected allergy causing symptoms. Remarkable, & very kind

Do not go to this doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I went to Dr. Owens because my mother was her patient. She didn't listen to a word I said and was very quick to hand out pills instead of finding the route of the problem. I stopped going to her after 2 visits. My mom kept going and Dr. Owen's MISSED my mother's cancer diagnosis! She never connected any symptoms, took any blood work or took the time to listen even when family members went with my mother to the office to urge her to do more tests. I am mortified that she is now in charge of teaching other young doctors what they should be doing.

I have the best PCP

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Dr. Owens knows her job and me as her patient. Her professionalism and courtesy is exceptional.

Posted on February 1st, 2017