- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Sullivan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lisa M Sullivan has the following 13 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Drug Allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Lisa M Sullivan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lisa M Sullivan
Dr. Sullivan has board certifications in both Pediatrics and Allergy/Immunology. She received her undergraduate degrees in Biology and Biochemistry from Florida State University and her medical degree from the University of Florida School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at Rush University in Chicago. After residency, Dr. Sullivan became an instructor of pediatrics at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine. She practiced general pediatrics for 3 years and was an attending physician at Children's Memorial Hospital in the departments of academic pediatrics and emergency medicine. She then went on to complete a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology at Rush University. For the last 11 years, Dr. Sullivan has been practicing Allergy and Immunology on the north shore of Chicago. She is on staff at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, NorthShore University Health System (formerly Evanston Northwestern Healthcare), Advocate Condell Medical Center and Lurie Children's Memorial Hospital. In her spare time, Dr. Sullivan is a happily married mother of three charming little boys and resides in Highland Park.