Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Sullivan?

This team is awesome

Dr. Sullivan and her team are great. They listen and provide an accurate diagnosis the first time. I highly recommend them.

Zero complaints

Absolutely fantastic experience from signing in to being seen. Always great!

Extremely thorough, spent ample time with me, and made sure I understood what was going on. She was great!

excellent physician....she saved my life!!

The entire office is the best! The atmosphere is kind and calming...from the receptionist to the doctor. Dr. Sullivan is wonderful. She is very thorough and doesn't give up with a chronic health issue. She listens, and cares about all of my issues. I wouldn't go anywhere else! And, I recommend her to everyone who needs her help!

The absolute BEST

I absolutely love Dr. Sullivan. She thinks outside the box and is willing to discuss my case with my other doctors. She is kind, compassionate, and takes ample time with me. All of my questions are always answered and her staff is quick to return phone calls. I LOVE all of the nurses and the receptionists are great, too. When I was feeling like every other doctor didn't have an answer or doubted the validity of my claims, Dr. Sullivan not only treated me with respect and understanding, she found the diagnosis that others didn't look for after years of struggling and searching. I will always be indebted to Dr. Sullivan for her "find" and for my being able to achieve a sense of normalcy. If it requires me to wait to see her for a couple of hours, I do not mind because I know she is giving other people the superior care she gave me. After difficult appointments, her nurses call to see how I am doing and they truly seem research-oriented and want to find new ways of doing things. They're always in a great mood and make me feel really at ease. If I could give Dr. Sullivan and her team a rating on a 5 pt scale, they'd be a 6.

I felt like a number, not a patient

Although dr Sullivan seems very knowledgable, she rushed through all of the information while saying "oh boy I have to go" several times during our appointment. She said goodbye as she raced put the door. I sat there is disbelief that the doctor treated my child and I as a number, not a patient. Very disappointed... I am starting to woder if compassionate doctors exist in today's world.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you feel that you were a number. I also feel that your grading is a bit unfair. That being said, I do usually admit that "I have to go" when the visit extends the allotted time. Compared to other offices, we afford a great deal of time for each and every patient such as for New Patients= 2 hours or follow up visits= 15-30 minutes. I regularly extend follow ups if complicated to 45 minutes without problems or saying "I have to go". I realize that yours and other patient's time is valuable and try to cover all topics and education in a reasonable amount of time while maintaining somewhat of a schedule. If you feel you need more time, I suggest you schedule a follow up. Also feel free to mention to the receptionist that you will need an "extended visit" and time will be scheduled for you. I also advise that you call the office and speak with Kathy, our office manager, to provide details as to why you are dissatisfied so we may improve our service. I will take your comments to heart and improve things on my end too. Sincerely, Lisa Sullivan, MD

Best Doctor's Office EVER!

The whole experience with Dr. Sullivan and her staff was wonderful! Rose greeted me the moment I walked in the door, and was so welcoming and cheerful! Stephanie was informative, gentle, and so sweet! I didn't mind as much that she was sticking a ton of needles into my arms! ; ) Finally, Dr. Sullivan...she provided me with the perfect amount of information, and walked me through a treatment plan. Then prescribed me just the right medications, so that I can finally breathe properly!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

This doctor and her entire staff is amazing. She spends lots of time and is very caring. I've been to many different doctors, including specialists, and Dr. Sullivan is ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH!

The Amazing Team of Dr. Sullivan and Stephanie

My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Sullivan's for a little over a year. She was recommended to me by Brendan Shea of Shea Physical Therapy. Dr. Sullivan and her assistant Stephanie are the epitome of what medicine should profess to be. They are academic, state-of-the art, and always on top of everything, but in addition to this, they are caring, kind, willing to listen and talk and help patients through whatever is bringing them to the office. Dr. Sullivan has discovered things about my situation,such as my being "slow to metabolize" that in my entire life, no doctor has ever thought to suggest...and I have visited some even at Northwestern. I am grateful that she and her assistant have located in Buffalo Grove, and I would and have recommended her without any hesitation.

Great Physician

Dr. Sullivan is an incredibly smart and caring doctor. She is very practical in her treatment plans which makes them easy to follow. She is up to date on the latest treatments as well. We are so glad to have found her. Stephanie is great too!!! They did have a receptionist that was less than friendly but lately Rose has been at the phones and she is a pleasure to talk to.

The best!

She really cares about her filed!

Dr. Lisa M Sullivan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.